Become a member
Until recently, UK Leather has supported predominately tannery members with advice, promotional opportunities and representation. As the industry evolves we have recognised the growing need to support the whole of the leather supply chain and all businesses that work within the leather industry.
UK Leather are very pleased to announce two additional tiers to our current membership structure; open to anyone operating within the leather industry supply chain:
Tanner membership This membership is limited to the UK leather manufacturing sector (tanning).
Associate membership This membership tier is for allied industry organisations with an annual turnover exceeding £85,000 and subscription is between £300 – £1,250 excl VAT per annum.
NEW Affiliate membership Organisations or sole traders with an annual turnover of £85,000 or less can become a UK Leather Affiliate member for an annual subscription of £120 incl VAT.
NEW Student membership Students in full or part-time education in a leather-related discipline can become a UK Leather Student member free of charge. Proof of student status is required.
Your membership of UK Leather means you are entitled to a range of discounted benefits and services negotiated on your behalf, such as:
• A free legal helpline service and 15% off fees*
• Easy access to Primary Authority advice
• Up to 40% off TNT standard price list
• Trade show discounts of up to 10%
• Energy cost discounts
• Support with export activities
• Card processing preferential rates
• Healthcare scheme
• Hotel discounts
• Discounted meeting/conference room hire
• Design and print service
• Insurance services
• Up to 15% discount at Europcar
• Up to 55% discount AA fleet breakdown cover
• Web design and hosting service
• 25% off all British Standards books
• Foreign exchange service
• Packaging regulations agreement support
• Preferential loan rates
* The initial 30 minute consultation is free
All services are offered via a third party through membership of UK Leather.